Stanwell is a significant Australian diversified energy company, which includes the following elements as part of our profile:
• Ownership by the Queensland State Government, meaning Stanwell is a financially stable organisation
• 2016/17 revenue of $3.1 billion, with generation and mining assets of more than $2.3 billion
• A growing retail electricity portfolio across Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Victoria comprising some of the largest consumers of electricity in Australia
• An electricity generation portfolio of about 4,200MW, making us one of the largest electricity generators in Australia
Stanwell’s Electricity Retail Activities
Stanwell has a dedicated team focused on managing and growing our retail business, which operates under the banner of Stanwell Energy, with critical support provided from relevant areas across our organisation.
Our operations were designed and developed to meet the needs of large purchasers of electricity. Stanwell’s current customer base is comprised of a relatively small number of large blue-chip commercial and industrial companies in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Victoria.
This focused approach has enabled us to leverage our expertise to tailor sophisticated and workable electricity sale agreements that meet the needs of our individual customers.
Our dynamism, flexibility and capability ensure that we are well–placed and willing to work with our clients collaboratively to develop these solutions further and specifically tailor them to your needs. To ensure Stanwell differentiates itself from our competitors in the areas of service and product offering, we have developed systems and processes which:
– ensure efficient execution of contracts;
– ensure accurate and on–time transfer of National Metering Identifiers (NMIs);
– provide accurate, timely and flexible billing;
– provide meaningful market information;
– monitor and report customer’s electricity usage against contractual parameters; and
– provide proactive customer management including regular market and regulatory briefings.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Jennefer Ede has more than 12 years’ experience in the retail energy market and joined Stanwell Energy in August 2014 to manage the Retail Sales Team. As the key relationship manager to large industrial and commercial organisations within the retail energy market, Jennefer’s focus is to create value add solutions for strategic accounts. In addition to managing Stanwell’s team of retail account managers, Jennefer is responsible for maintaining the key client relationships, strategic partnerships with third party consultants and developing new business opportunities within the Queensland, New South Wales and Victorian markets.
Michael Larner has more than 14 years’ experience in the retail energy sector and has worked at Stanwell Energy and its predecessor Tarong Energy since 2009. Michael has varied experience across the sector and has occupied a number of roles covering strategy, analysis and customer management across both direct retail electricity and electricity generation. In his role as Group Manager, Michael is responsible for managing Stanwell’s direct retail business, which covers all elements of the retail process including sales and account management, market operations and billing.
For our existing clients, the details of your account manager can be found on your latest invoice.
If you are interested in finding our more about how Stanwell can assist your business to better manager your retail electricity requirements, please email Jennefer Ede at firstname.lastname@example.org