At Stanwell, we value the health and safety of every person at our workplaces. We act to keep all people safe and well each day and to continually improve the delivery of our high health and safety standards. Our Health and Safety Policy affirms Stanwell's commitment to achieving a workplace free of injury and illness and outlines our Safety Principles.
Our Safety Principles
Our Safety Principles set the standard for how we do things at Stanwell. They guide how each of us makes day-to-day decisions about safety.
At Stanwell, we are committed to achieving ZeroHarm Today. There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our people. To support and reinforce our committment, the following Safety Principles apply to all at Stanwell:
- All injuries and occupational illnesses can be prevented.
- We are all responsible for the safety of ourselves and each other at all times.
- Our people at all levels are safety role models.
- We do not compromise our safety standards - if it is not safe, stop the work and find a safer way.
- You see it, you own it. The safety standard you walk past is the 'standard' that you set.
- Proactive reporting and learning from incidents and events is fundamental to improvement.
We care about our people and want to be safe in everything we do.
Partnering for safe outcomes
We partner with contracting companies who share our value for safety. Stanwell has a range of health and safety procedures and standards that outline the requirements for entering and working at a Stanwell site.